A New workshop series addressing change in our lives.
We hope you have had a great summer full of fun, family, and relaxation. We have had a wonderful time visiting family and enjoying time away. We have also been busy planning new group events to help you with life’s journey.
We are excited to announce the first of several offerings beginning September 5. A free introduction to this series is scheduled for August 22 where you can ask questions and pre-register. This free information session is being offered from 9:30 – 10:30 am and again from 6:00 – 7:00 pm. Click here to view the event.
ABOUT THE SERIES:
Change is a part of life, but what happens to you when change occurs? Does it knock you off balance? Bring up the past? Create anxiety about the future?
The way in which we react to change can bring to our attention unhealed places inside of us. Let’s discover how change helps us know who we really are and how it can help us heal and grow.
During our time together, we will explore:
- The Need to Control; A Protective Mechanism
- Reacting vs. Responding to Change
- The Root of Reactions: What is Your Emotional Orientation
- Resistence: Where is it Coming From
Through this exploration we will discover practical ways to:
- Release Control and Feel Less Stress
- Balance Your Nervous System
- Shift Your Perspective Igniting a New Response to Change
- Have a Deeper Connection to Your Authentic Self
This class is for anyone who would like to:
- Feel less tension in their body
- Balance their nervous system and heal adrenal fatigue
- Perceive change from a new perspective
- Have a deeper connection to their authentic self
I hope you join me for this unique experience of discovering more of who you are in this incredible experience we call life. Together we can uncover the power of change and open the gateway of health and harmony in a whole new way. To view the full event, click here.
To register email Carol@yourinnersanctuary.com or call/text Carol at 828-423-6123